| /

The WingCap lets you use your favorite caps on your local hardware paint brands, like Rustoleum, American Accent and Painters Touch. This adaptor cap is for use on cans with a "male" valve system, with a "male" cap (like all those german caps and NY caps we are selling in the online store). For standard use, we recommend the NY Fats. Easy on the fingers with the Wings, reusable many times, this is a must have tool for all writers.