1. introduce yourself..
2. tell us about how you see graffiti art
3. What inspired you to get into this subculture? maybe describe some local history in your hood-I grew up very close to the B.C. rail head quarters and would constantly see trains going by. So along with tagging buses and the city I would walk the lines on my way home from downtown almost every other day and started getting up on freights as well.
4. How often do you paint?
5. what cities are your favorite to visit?Bangkok, Mexico City, Bay Area, Toronto are a few I’d love to go back to.
6.What artists inspired you at a younger age and what inspires you now days?When I was younger and before everything was on the internet the only way to see new styles was in a zine or in person. Tits crew from the sea-tac area were doing things, and I was always into old msk, Lts, and Kog styles.7. What are some of your goals with graffiti art?8. Do you think graffiti art or "spray paint" art belongs in galleries ?
9. what is your favorite tools to use and why?
10. What are your thoughts about the internet and art, Did graffiti get ruined by online platforms or did it get enhanced ?
11. Where are some of the places on your bucket list?
12. If you could go back in time in your life would you do anything different?
14. what is the secret to life in your opinion?
15. what advice do you have for other artists that are new to the game?
shots out....Thank You for the time MR. DEMOS......